L Brands (LB) PT Raised to $67 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
Credit Suisse analyst Michael Binetti raised the price target on L Brands (NYSE: LB) to $67.00 (from $64.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FleetCor Technologies (FLT) PT Raised to $323 at BofA Securities
- Robinsons Land Corporation (RLC:PM) (RBLAY) PT Raised to PHP25 at CLSA
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to $820 at Mizuho Securities; 'Good MarQ Deliveries Setup for Stronger 2021'