Kuehne + Nagel International AG (KNIN:SW) (KHNGY) PT Raised to CHF172 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Patrick Creuset raised the price target on Kuehne + Nagel International AG (KNIN:SW) (OTC: KHNGY) to CHF172.00 (from CHF150.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ANTA Sports Products Ltd. (2020:HK) (ANPDF) PT Raised to HK$158 at Goldman Sachs
- Regis Resources Ltd. (RRL:AU) (RGRNF) PT Lowered to AUD3.40 at Citi
- ARB Corp Ltd (ARB:AU) PT Raised to AUD45.95 at Citi