Kraft Heinz Company (KHC) PT Lowered to $35 at Jefferies After Investor Day Offered a 2 Year Reinvigoration Plan
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson lowered the price target on Kraft Heinz Company (NASDAQ: KHC) to $35.00 (from $37.00) after attending the company's investor day where management provided a clear plan to reinvigorate growth, based on six consumer platforms such as taste elevation, easy meals made better, and real food snacking. This strategy resonated compared to the prior myopic focus on category-specific development.
The analyst maintained a Hold rating, stating "Overall, we liked that mgmt. acknowledged its weaknesses, seemingly gave itself some room to reorganize and execute over the next two years (in our view), and is willing to increasingly focus on areas where it has a more probable chance of winning, both via more direct investment and explicit divestment, as seen with its announced
cheese sale to Lactalis"..
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ChemoCentryx (CCXI) Price Target Raised to $61 at Raymond James Following Tavneos Approval in Japan
- Citi Downgrades MorphoSys AG (MOR:GR) (MPSYF) to Neutral
- China Resources Land Limited (1109:HK) (CRBJF) PT Lowered to HK$46 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!