Kotak Downgrades Dalmia Bharat Ltd (DALBHARA:IN) to Add (2)
- Oil shares lead charge as crude hits new 3-year highs
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Analysts Remain Positive on Netflix (NFLX) Following Inaugural Global Fan Event
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel amid supply constraints
- Amazon (AMZN) to Offer Insurance to SMBs in UK
Kotak analyst Sumangal Nevatia downgraded Dalmia Bharat Ltd (DALBHARA:IN) from Buy (1) to Add (2) with a price target of INR2,250.00 (from INR1,800.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades ICON plc (ICLR) to Overweight
- Subaru Corp. (7270:JP) (FUJHY) PT Lowered to JPY2,200 at Goldman Sachs
- WH Smith (SMWH:LN) (WHTPF) PT Raised to GBP21 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!