Kirkland Lake Gold (KL:CN) (KL) PT Raised to Cdn$51 at JPMorgan
- Wall St bounces back on boost from banks, industrials
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- Oil steady on summer demand hopes but Iranian supply looms
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Tyler J. Langton raised the price target on Kirkland Lake Gold (KL:CN) (NYSE: KL) to Cdn$51.00 (from Cdn$49.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
JPMorgan analyst Tyler J. Langton raised the price target on Kirkland Lake Gold (NYSE: KL) to US$39.00 (from US$38.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Suntory Beverage & Food Ltd (2587:JP) (STBFY) PT Raised to JPY4,300 at JPMorgan
- Keihan Holdings Co Ltd (9045:JP) PT Lowered to JPY4,300 at JPMorgan
- CSN Mineracao S.A. (CMIN3:BZ) PT Raised to R$14 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!