Kirkland Lake Gold (KL) PT Raised to $64.75 at BofA Securities
- S&P 500, Dow close at new highs as Facebook starts heavy earnings week
- Facebook (FB) Stock Jumps With Guidance Not As Bad as Feared
- Tesla (TSLA) Joins Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google in Trillion Dollar Club
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Biggest Single EV Purchase Ever: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Soars as Hertz Orders 100,000 EVs in $4.2 Billion Deal, Analyst Bulled-up
BofA Securities analyst Michael Jalonen raised the price target on Kirkland Lake Gold (NYSE: KL) to $64.75 (from $57.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Restaurant Brands International Inc (QSR:CN) (QSR) PT Lowered to $72 at Stifel, Following Earnings
- UPDATE: Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR) PT Raised to $575 at Stifel
- Just Eat Takeaway.com NV (JETL:LN) (TKAYF) PT Lowered to GBP94 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!