Kingspan Group Plc. (KGP:LN) (KGSPY) PT Raised to EUR66 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Rajesh Patki raised the price target on Kingspan Group Plc. (KGP:LN) (OTC: KGSPY) to EUR66.00 (from EUR63.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xinyi Solar Holdings Ltd. (968:HK) (XNYIF) PT Lowered to HK$19.10 at JPMorgan, After Model Update
- Mineral Resources Limited (MIN:AU) (MALRF) PT Lowered to AUD32 at Morgan Stanley
- Seven Group Holdings Limited (SVW:AU) (SVNWF) PT Raised to AUD27.50 at Credit Suisse