Kilroy Realty (KRC) PT Raised to $70 at Mizuho Securities
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya raised the price target on Kilroy Realty (NYSE: KRC) to $70.00 (from $58.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kilroy Realty (KRC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.52; 3.2% Yield
- Danone SA (BN:FP) (DANOY) PT Lowered to EUR60 at Deutsche Bank
- Lundin Mining Corp (LUMI:SS) PT Lowered to SEK85 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!