Kepler Cheuvreux Downgrades Technogym SpA (TGYM:IM) (TCCHF) to Reduce
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Kepler Cheuvreux analyst Niccolo Guido Storer downgraded Technogym SpA (TGYM:IM) (OTC: TCCHF) from Hold to Reduce with a price target of EUR8.50 (from EUR6.20).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades CanWel Building Materials (CWX:CN) (CWXZF) to Buy
- Electrocomponents Plc. (ECM:LN) PT Raised to GBP10.50 at RBC Capital
- Senex Energy (SXY:AU) (VPTOF) PT Raised to AUD4.59 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!