Kepler Cheuvreux Downgrades Inditex (ITX:SM) (IDEXY) to Hold
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Kepler Cheuvreux analyst Inigo Egusquiza downgraded Inditex (ITX:SM) (OTC: IDEXY) from Buy to Hold with a price target of EUR29.75 (from EUR29.50).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rohm Co Ltd. (6963:JP) (ROHCY) PT Raised to JPY12,500 at Goldman Sachs
- Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd. (6592:JP) (MBUMY) PT Raised to JPY5,100 at Goldman Sachs
- Nitto Denko (6988:JP) (NDEKY) PT Raised to JPY9,300 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!