Kepler Cheuvreux Downgrades Credit Suisse (CSGN:SW) (CS) to Hold
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Kepler Cheuvreux analyst Nicolas Payen downgraded Credit Suisse (CSGN:SW) (NYSE: CS) from Buy to Hold with a price target of CHF13.50 (from CHF15.50).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Erste Group Bank (EBS:AV) (EBKDY) PT Raised to EUR32 at UBS
- Wizz Air Holdings Plc (WIZZ:LN) (WZZZY) PT Lowered to GBP56 at Deutsche Bank
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Downgrades Splunk (SPLK) to Sector Weight on Compounding 2021 Transition Risks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!