Kepler Cheuvreux Downgrades Bucher Industries AG (BUCN:SW) (BCHHF) to Hold
- Wall St rebounds on tech boost after fewer jobless claims data
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Amazon (AMZN), McDonald's (MCD) Join the Frenzy to Lure Entry-Level Employees Amid Shortage
- Dollar flat after more evidence of rising inflation
Kepler Cheuvreux analyst Torsten Sauter downgraded Bucher Industries AG (BUCN:SW) (OTC: BCHHF) from Buy to Hold with a price target of CHF520.00 (from CHF470.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) to Neutral
- MindBeacon Holdings Inc (MBCN:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$10 at TD Securities
- Pearl Abyss Corp. (263750:KS) PT Lowered to KRW80,000 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!