Kennametal (KMT) PT Raised to $33 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall St listless as traders digest jobs data, Alphabet weighs
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Morgan Stanley analyst Dillon Cumming raised the price target on Kennametal (NYSE: KMT) to $33.00 (from $30.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) PT Lowered to $11.74 at GLJ Research, 'among the best when looking for solar “parts players” to short'
- Ain Holdings (9627:JP) PT Raised to JPY6,250 at Nomura/Instinet
- Nishi-Nippon Railroad Co Ltd (9031:JP) PT Lowered to JPY2,600 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!