Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Upgrades FCB Financial Holdings (FCB) to Outperform
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods analyst Brady Gailey upgraded FCB Financial Holdings (NYSE: FCB) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $58.00 (from $61.00).
Shares of FCB Financial Holdings closed at $39.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Upgrades Oracle Corp Japan (4716:JP) (OCLCF) to Outperform (2)
- Aedas Homes (AEDAS:SM) PT Raised to EUR32.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Oracle Corp Japan (4716:JP) (OCLCF) PT Raised to JPY13,000 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!