Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades The Blackstone Group (BX) to Market Perform
- Chipmakers knock stocks ahead of U.S. payrolls, Credit Suisse up
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Oil heads for weekly gain after OPEC+ cut despite economy headwinds
- Fed's Kashkari: 'quite a ways away' from pausing rate hikes
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods analyst Robert Lee downgraded The Blackstone Group (NYSE: BX) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $115.00 (from $127.00).
Shares of The Blackstone Group closed at $96.43 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Downgrades Lyft (LYFT) to Sector Perform
- Appen Ltd. (APX:AU) (APPEF) PT Lowered to AUD3.15 at RBC Capital
- Vivendi SA (VIV:FP) (VIVHY) PT Lowered to EUR13.40 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!