Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades T. Rowe Price (TROW) to Underperform
- Fed rates up, stocks up, BoE and ECB up next
- S&P 500, Nasdaq continue to rally; analysts discuss what's next post-FOMC
- Meta Platforms shares surge as Zuckerberg promises sharper focus on returns
- Fed's Powell says could raise rates beyond December, gives nod to disinflation
- Tech leads gains in European shares, focus turns to ECB rate decision
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods analyst Robert Lee downgraded T. Rowe Price (NASDAQ: TROW) from Market Perform to Underperform with a price target of $107.00 (from $122.00).
Shares of T. Rowe Price closed at $120.51 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Ashland Inc. (ASH) to Underweight
- Nordnet AB (SAVE:SS) PT Raised to SEK210 at Berenberg
- Citi Downgrades Persimmon Plc. (PSN:LN) (PSMMY) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!