Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) PT Raised to $22 at Wedbush, Following Announcement Of FDA Approval
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten raised the price target on Karyopharm Therapeutics (NASDAQ: KPTI) to $22.00 (from $21.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. (KMB:IN) PT Raised to INR1,800 at UBS
- Komatsu Ltd (6301:JP) (KMTUY) PT Raised to JPY3,600 at Morgan Stanley
- Credit Suisse Reinstates Crown Resorts Ltd (CWN:AU) (CWLDY) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!