Karuna Therapeutics Inc. (KRTX) PT Raised to $200 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Goldman Sachs analyst Salveen Richter raised the price target on Karuna Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: KRTX) to $200.00 (from $175.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Downgrades American Equity Investment Life Holding (AEL) to In Line
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Air Products & Chemicals Inc. (APD) to Outperform
- Flughafen Zurich AG (FHZN:SW) (UZAPF) PT Lowered to CHF160 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!