Karuna Therapeutics Inc. (KRTX) PT Lowered to $160 at RBC Capital
- Dow, S&P 500 climb as upbeat results from Walmart, others boost optimism
- Walmart (WMT) Gains on Raised Guidance, Analyst Sees More Upside Than Downside
- Fed Hawkishness is Likely Behind and a Soft Landing is Increasingly Likely - JPM's Kolanovic
- Home Depot (HD) Tops Expectations, Goldman Expects Positive Market Reaction
- Apple Upgraded to Outperform From Neutral at Credit Suisse
RBC Capital analyst Brian Abrahams lowered the price target on Karuna Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: KRTX) to $160.00 (from $164.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Downgrades Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) to Hold
- GUD Holdings Ltd. (GUD:AU) PT Lowered to AUD12 at JPMorgan
- MedAvail Holdings Inc. (MDVL) PT Raised to $5 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!