Kar Auction (KAR) PT Lowered to $18 at Truist Securities
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Truist Securities analyst Stephanie Benjamin lowered the price target on Kar Auction (NYSE: KAR) to $18.00 (from $19.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEB SA (SK:FP) PT Raised to EUR109 at Deutsche Bank
- Societe Generale Downgrades Norilsk Nickel (MNOD:LI) (NILSY) to Hold
- X5 retail Group NV (FIVE:LI) PT Lowered to $38 at Morgan Stanley