Kansas City Southern (KSU) PT Raised to $319 at Raymond James
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Raymond James analyst Patrick Tyler Brown raised the price target on Kansas City Southern (NYSE: KSU) to $319.00 (from $316.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Sees Slower Margin Expansion Lightspeed POS Inc. (LSPD) PT Lowered to $31
- Future PLC (FUTR:LN) PT Lowered to GBP27.50 at Barclays
- Wacker Chemie AG (WCH:GR) (WKCMF) PT Raised to EUR205 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!