Kansas City Southern (KSU) PT Raised to $200 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Grab to Go Public in Partnership with Altimeter (AGC) for Equity Value of $39.6 Billion
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
Morgan Stanley analyst Ravi Shanker raised the price target on Kansas City Southern (NYSE: KSU) to $200.00 (from $142.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Cadence BanCorp (CADE) to Sector Perform
- Conifex Timber Inc. (CFF:CN) (CFXTF) PT Raised to Cdn$3 at CIBC
- Hardwoods Distribution (HDI:CN) (HDIUF) PT Raised to Cdn$39 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!