Kansas City Southern (KSU) PT Raised to $180 at Wells Fargo
- Wall Street slips as tech, energy stocks drop
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index jumps after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic raised the price target on Kansas City Southern (NYSE: KSU) to $180.00 (from $176.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) to Underweight, IRI Points to a Miss
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Slips on Downgrade to Underweight at Piper Sandler as 2H Expectations Are Likely Too High
- Norsk Hydro SA (NHY:NO) (NHYDY) PT Raised to NOK75 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!