Kansas City Southern (KSU) PT Lowered to $173 at Wells Fargo
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic lowered the price target on Kansas City Southern (NYSE: KSU) to $173.00 (from $193.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SkyWest (SKYW) PT Raised to $60 at Stifel
- Acerinox SA (ACX:SM) (ANIOY) PT Raised to EUR16 at Deutsche Bank
- Forterra Plc. (FORT:LN) (FTTRF) PT Raised to GBP3.40 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!