Kansas City Southern (KSU) PT Lowered to $170 at Wells Fargo
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic lowered the price target on Kansas City Southern (NYSE: KSU) to $170.00 (from $174.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Insurance Australia Group Ltd. (IAG:AU) (IAUGD) PT Lowered to AUD5.41 at Goldman Sachs
- Great-West Lifeco Inc (GWO:CN) (GWLIF) PT Raised to Cdn$37 at National Bank Financial
- IAMGOLD Corp (IMG:CN) (IAG) PT Lowered to Cdn$4.50 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!