KLA Corporation (KLAC) PT Lowered to $385 at Piper Sandler
- Stocks firm, dollar on edge ahead of Fed decision
- Snap shares plunge 14% following Q4 report, warns of sales drop; analysts mostly bearish
- Oil stable as market awaits Fed, OPEC decisions
- ExxonMobil gains following record profit, 'solid execution'
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
Piper Sandler analyst Weston Twigg lowered the price target on KLA Corporation (NASDAQ: KLAC) to $385.00 (from $402.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLA Corporation (KLAC) PT Raised to $409 at Goldman Sachs
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Raised to INR2,360 at Macquarie
- UBS Downgrades Auto Trader Group PLC (AUTO:LN) (ATDRY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!