KLA Corporation (KLAC) PT Lowered to $385 at Piper Sandler
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Piper Sandler analyst Weston Twigg lowered the price target on KLA Corporation (NASDAQ: KLAC) to $385.00 (from $402.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Ltd. (1093:HK) (CHJTF) PT Raised to HK$13 at Credit Suisse
- Weichai Power (2338:HK) (WEICY) PT Raised to HK$14.80 at JPMorgan
- NHPC Ltd (NHPC:IN) PT Raised to INR46.50 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!