KLA Corporation (KLAC) PT Lowered to $325 at Barclays
- Wall Street tumbles as jobs growth cements rate hike bets
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil up 3% to 5-week high on more lift from OPEC+ output cut
Barclays analyst Blayne Curtis lowered the price target on KLA Corporation (NASDAQ: KLAC) to $325.00 (from $365.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLA Corporation (KLAC) PT Lowered to $400 at BofA Securities
- Lyft Downgraded at RBC on 'Structural Headwinds', PT Slashed by Nearly 50%
- Fortescue Metals Group Ltd. (FMG:AU) (FSUGY) PT Raised to AUD16.25 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!