KLA Corporation (KLAC) PT Lowered to $265 at Barclays
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Barclays analyst Blayne Curtis lowered the price target on KLA Corporation (NASDAQ: KLAC) to $265.00 (from $325.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $511 at Goldman Sachs, '3Q22 beat driven by traffic and ticket growth'
- Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (7211:JP) (MMTOF) PT Raised to JPY600 at Jefferies
- Zillow (Z) valuation multiple expected to re-rate higher in H2 2023 - UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!