KKR (KKR) PT Raised to $58 at Piper Sandler
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Piper Sandler analyst Sumeet Mody raised the price target on KKR (NYSE: KKR) to $58.00 (from $44.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- KKR (KKR) PT Raised to $60 at Credit Suisse
- FSKR Announces Earnings Release and Conference Call Schedule for First Quarter 2021
- KKR & Co. (KKR) Planning to Outbid CVC with Offer for Toshiba: FT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!