KKR (KKR) PT Lowered to $83 at Wells Fargo
- Futures edge lower as Fed hawks push for faster rate hikes
- S&P 500 Could Rally Almost 10% From Here, Bank of America's Suttmeier Suggests
- Face-ripping Rallies and Market Slumps is What Wells Fargo is Telling Clients to Prepare for This Summer
- JPMorgan Reiterates Amazon, Booking, and Uber as Top Internet Stocks to Own
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
Wells Fargo lowered its price target on KKR (NYSE: KKR) to $83.00 (from $86.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Cuts Bath & Body Works (BBWI) to Neutral on Multi-Year Model 'Reset'
- Yapi Kredi Bank (YKBNK:TI) PT Raised to TRY4.61 at Goldman Sachs
- TVS Motor Co Ltd (TVSL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,000 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!