KKR (KKR) PT Lowered to $70 at CFRA
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
CFRA lowered its price target on KKR (NYSE: KKR) to $70.00 (from $80.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pendal Group Ltd (PDL:AU) PT Lowered to AUD4 at Credit Suisse
- Winbond Electronics Corp (2344:TT) PT Lowered to NT$33 at JPMorgan
- Sands China Ltd. (1928:HK) (SCHYY) PT Lowered to HK$25 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!