KION Group AG (KGX:GR) PT Raised to EUR96 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar slips from 1-month highs as "buy the dip" trades bloom
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Akash Gupta raised the price target on KION Group AG (KGX:GR) to EUR96.00 (from EUR72.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- O-Film Tech Co Ltd. (002456:CH) PT Lowered to RMB10.84 at Goldman Sachs
- Aeroflot PJSC (AFLT:RM) PT Lowered to RUB92 at Goldman Sachs
- SMC Corp (6273:JP) (SMCAY) PT Raised to JPY100,000 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!