KE Holdings (BEKE) PT Raised to $75 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Elsie Cheng raised the price target on KE Holdings (NYSE: BEKE) to $75.00 (from $69.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Corp (MCO) PT Raised to $322 at Stifel, Raises Estimates
- Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd (4536:JP) (SNPHF) PT Lowered to JPY2,100 at Goldman Sachs
- Pandora A/S (PNDORA:DC) (PANDY) PT Raised to DKK690 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!