Juniper Networks (JNPR) PT Raised to $29 at Raymond James
- S&P 500 ends little changed as Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold raised the price target on Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR) to $29.00 (from $28.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Buy
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (LKFN) (TENB) (MAT) Higher; (TDOC) (CAKE) (CSGP) Lower (more...)
- Barclays Plc (BARC:LN) (BCS) PT Raised to GBP p 280 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!