JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) PT Lowered to $64.07 at Jefferies
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Johnson Wan lowered the price target on JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: JKS) to $64.07 (from $74.53) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Winbond Electronics Corp (2344:TT) PT Lowered to NT$33 at JPMorgan
- Pendal Group Ltd (PDL:AU) PT Lowered to AUD4 at Credit Suisse
- Persistent Systems Ltd. (PSYS:IN) PT Lowered to INR3,700 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!