Jiangxi Copper Co. Ltd. (358:HK) (JIAXF) PT Raised to HK$19.60 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin tumbles below $50,000, other cryptos sink over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Joy Zhang raised the price target on Jiangxi Copper Co. Ltd. (358:HK) (OTC: JIAXF) to HK$19.60 (from HK$18.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boston Beer Company (SAM) PT Raised to $1,550 at Goldman Sachs on Truly Momentum and Hard Seltzer Advantage
- T&D Holdings Inc (8795:JP) (TDHOY) PT Raised to JPY1,800 at Jefferies
- Air France-KLM (AF:FP) (AFLYY) PT Raised to EUR3.60 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!