Jefferies Upgrades Xero Limited (XRO:AU) (XROLF) to Buy
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Jefferies analyst Roger Samuel upgraded Xero Limited (XRO:AU) (OTC: XROLF) from Hold to Buy with a price target of AUD145.15 (from AUD118.03).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades SJM Holdings Ltd (880:HK) (SJMHF) to Neutral
- Oji Holdings Corp (3861:JP) (OJIPY) PT Raised to JPY810 at Nomura/Instinet
- Ping An Insurance (2318:HK) (PNGAY) PT Lowered to HK$113.88 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!