Jefferies Upgrades Viva Energy Group Ltd. (VEA:AU) to Buy
- Wall Street set to pull back after S&P hits record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
- Oil prices fall as Delta variant spread weighs
- Lyft (LYFT) Beats Q2 Estimates, Firms Raise PTs on Accelerating Demand
Jefferies analyst Michael Simotas upgraded Viva Energy Group Ltd. (VEA:AU) from Hold to Buy with a price target of AUD2.15 (from AUD1.90).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Upgrades BeyondSpring Inc. (BYSI) to Buy, $100 PT
- Exane BNP Paribas Upgrades Societe Generale SA (GLE:FP) (SCGLY) to Outperform
- Kepler Cheuvreux Upgrades MARR SpA (MARR:IM) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!