Jefferies Upgrades Scandic Hotels Group AB (SHOT:SS) to Hold
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Jefferies analyst Stefano Bertolini upgraded Scandic Hotels Group AB (SHOT:SS) from Underperform to Hold with a price target of SEK35.00 (from SEK27.80).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Initiates Novavax (NVAX) at Underperform
- UPDATE: Vivos Therapeutics (VVOS) PT Lowered to $4 at Roth Capital
- Embracer Group AB (EMBRACb:ST) (THQQF) PT Raised to SEK77 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!