Jefferies Upgrades Scandic Hotels Group AB (SHOT:SS) to Hold
- Dow closes lower after disappointing bank results
- JPMorgan (JPM) Stock Falls 5% After Q4 Results, Top-Line Beats but 2022 Expense Outlook Disappoint, Analyst Expects Rising Wage Inflation to be a Key Earnings Theme
- Netflix raises monthly subscription prices in U.S., Canada
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Receives Three Price Targets Hikes Today, Wedbush Positive on Live Sports Content Opportunity
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Street Estimates, Profit Fueled by Loan Demand and Cost Cuts
Jefferies analyst Stefano Bertolini upgraded Scandic Hotels Group AB (SHOT:SS) from Underperform to Hold with a price target of SEK35.00 (from SEK27.80).
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Upgrades Admiral Group Plc. (ADM:LN) (AMIGY) to Hold
- Swiss Re (SREN:SW) (SSREY) PT Raised to CHF115 at HSBC
- Robert Walters PLC (RWA:LN) PT Raised to GBP10.85 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!