Jefferies Upgrades Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) to Buy
- Cyclicals drag S&P 500 lower; Microsoft, Alphabet keep Nasdaq flat
- Ford (F) Stock Up 4% Following Q3 EPS Beat, Reinstated Dividend
- eBay (EBAY) Stock Drops 5% Despite Q3 Beat as Guidance Muted
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Mimecast Limited (MIME) exploring a possible sale - WSJ
Jefferies analyst Mitch Ryan upgraded Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) from Hold to Buy with a price target of AUD8.80 (from AUD7.20).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Orica Ltd. (ORI:AU) (OCLDY) to Overweight
- Reckitt Benckiser (RB/:LN) (RBGLY) PT Lowered to GBP71.70 at Berenberg
- Topsports Intl Holdings (6110:HK) PT Lowered to HK$13.80 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!