Jefferies Upgrades Reckitt Benckiser (RB/:LN) (RBGLY) to Hold
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Jefferies analyst Martin Deboo upgraded Reckitt Benckiser (RB/:LN) (OTC: RBGLY) from Underperform to Hold with a price target of GBP59.50 (from GBP58.45).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades New China Life Insurance Co Ltd. (1336:HK) (NWWCF) to Neutral
- People\'s Insurance Co Group of China Ltd. (A-Shares) (601319:CH) PT Raised to RMB2.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Canadian National Railway (CNR:CN) (CNR) PT Lowered to Cdn$143 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!