Jefferies Upgrades Kubota Corp (6326:JP) (KUBTY) to Buy
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Jefferies analyst Sho Fukuhara upgraded Kubota Corp (6326:JP) (OTC: KUBTY) from Hold to Buy with a price target of JPY2,800.00 (from JPY2,400.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Upgrades Societe Generale SA (GLE:FP) (SCGLY) to Equalweight
- Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN:LN) (LGGNF) PT Raised to GBP3.55 at Barclays
- Elior Group SA (ELIOR:FP) PT Raised to EUR6 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!