Jefferies Upgrades Ferrari NV (RACE:IM) (RACE) to Hold
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
- Block (SQ) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat, Analysts Remain Positive
Jefferies analyst Philippe Houchois upgraded Ferrari NV (RACE:IM) (NYSE: RACE) from Underperform to Hold with a price target of EUR170.00 (from EUR130.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Thai Oil (TOP:TB) (TOIPY) to Outperform
- oOh!media (OML:AU) PT Lowered to AUD1.40 at Credit Suisse
- REA Group Ltd. (REA:AU) (RPGRY) PT Raised to AUD142 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!