Jefferies Upgrades Credito Emiliano SpA (CE:IM) to Hold
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Jefferies analyst Marco Nicolai upgraded Credito Emiliano SpA (CE:IM) from Underperform to Hold with a price target of EUR5.90 (from EUR5.40).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Shimao Services Holdings Ltd (873:HK) to Sell
- Ferguson Plc. (FERG:LN) (FERGY) PT Lowered to GBP95.83 at Jefferies
- Macquarie Group Ltd. (MQG:AU) (MQBKY) PT Lowered to AUD1.94 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!