Jefferies Upgrades Bharti Airtel Ltd (BHARTI:IN) to Buy
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Jefferies analyst Akshat Agarwal upgraded Bharti Airtel Ltd (BHARTI:IN) from Hold to Buy with a price target of INR655.00 (from INR590.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Upgrades Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) (SRAFF) to Outperform
- Tourmaline Oil Corp. (TOU:CN) (TRMLF) PT Raised to Cdn$55 at CIBC
- Guangzhou R&F Properties Co., Ltd (2777:HK) (GZUHF) PT Lowered to HK$5.20 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!