Jefferies Upgrades Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) to Buy
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Jefferies analyst Glynis Johnson upgraded Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) from Hold to Buy with a price target of GBP41.80 (from GBP48.01).
You May Also Be Interested In
- St. James's Place plc (STJ:LN) (STJPF) PT Raised to GBP17.70 at Deutsche Bank
- Howden Joinery Group PLC (HWDN:LN) PT Raised to GBP10.35 at Deutsche Bank
- Anglo American Plc. (AAL:LN) (NGLOY) PT Raised to GBP37 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!