Jefferies Downgrades South32 Ltd (S32:LN) to Underperform
- Wall St grinds higher on solid healthcare earnings; supply woes linger
- Netflix (NFLX) Beats Estimates but Shares Slip on Conservative 4Q Net Adds Outlook, Analysts Mostly Positive and Raise Price Targets; Deutsche Bank Downgrades to Hold
- United Airline (UAL) Stock Gains on Smaller-Than-Expected 3Q Loss, Analysts Expect Stronger Recovery in 4Q and 2022
- Micron (MU) Commits to Spend $150 Billion on Memory and R&D Over the Next Decade, Will Build a $7 Billion Plant in Japan and Considers Building a New US Memory Factory
- 63% Investors Say SpaceX Could Become More Valuable Than Tesla (TSLA) and Represents More Attractive Investment - Morgan Stanley's Survey
Jefferies analyst Christopher LaFemina downgraded South32 Ltd (S32:LN) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of GBP80.00 (from GBP90.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silvergate Capital Corp. (SI) PT Raised to $170 as Craig-Hallum Sees Regulation as a Catalyst
- Kingspan Group PLC (KSP:ID) PT Raised to EUR94 at UBS
- Moneysupermarket.com (MONY:LN) PT Lowered to GBP3.20 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!