Jefferies Downgrades Roche Holding (ROG:SW) (RHHBY) to Hold
- Wall St ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Jefferies analyst Peter Welford downgraded Roche Holding (ROG:SW) (OTC: RHHBY) from Buy to Hold with a price target of CHF330.00 (from CHF360.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Downgrades Yaskawa Electric (6506:JP) (YASKY) to Hold
- BAIC Motor Corp Ltd. (1958:HK) (BCCMY) PT Lowered to HK$4 at Goldman Sachs
- Dongfeng Motor (489:HK) (DNFGY) PT Raised to HK$8 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!