Jefferies Downgrades Go-Ahead Group Plc. (GOG:LN) (GHGUY) to Hold
- S&P 500 wobbles to the end of its worst first-half since 1970
- S&P 500 on Track for Worst First-Half in 60 Years
- Exclusive-Meta girds for 'fierce' headwinds, slower growth in second half -memo
- Tesla Could Make Billions from Opening Up Its EV Supercharger Network - Goldman
- FTX Close to BlockFi Acquisition For 'Pennies on the Dollar' - CNBC
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Rebecca Lane downgraded Go-Ahead Group Plc. (GOG:LN) (OTC: GHGUY) from Buy to Hold with a price target of GBp2,160.00 (from GBp2,290.00).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Gear Energy Ltd. (GXE:CN) (GENGF) to Buy
- Baytex Energy (BTE:CN) (BTE) PT Raised to Cdn$9 at Stifel
- Parex Resources Inc. (PXT:CN) (PARXF) PT Lowered to Cdn$39 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!