Jefferies Downgrades General Dynamics Corp. (GD) to Hold
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Sheila Kahyaoglu downgraded General Dynamics Corp. (NYSE: GD) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $164.00 (from $197.00).
Shares of General Dynamics Corp. closed at $158.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades IPCA Laboratories (IPCA:IN) to Sell (5)
- Nomura/Instinet Upgrades MTR Corporation Limited (66:HK) (MTCPY) to Buy
- Angel Yeast Co Ltd (600298:CH) PT Raised to RMB56 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!